About Me

I love to cook and more importantly, I like to improve the way I cook certain dishes. As such, this blog is borne out of a desire for a simple and organized way to manage the different variations of the dish that I tried. I will be posting recipes, pictures and comments on what works for me and what don’t. Hopefully, you will enjoy your time here, and do remember to give your feedback! Cooking is a constant evolution, a process and definitely not an end result!

Picks of August 2011

by | |

Most people, excluding chefs of course, normally cook what we like to eat and all the recipes that I have posted are my babies.

Posting "Pick of the Month" is such a cruel thing for myself and it is nearly mission impossible to pick only one of out all the recipes that I have published, So I change the topic from "Pick of the Month" to "Picks of the Month". =P

Below is the list of recipes that I have posted for August categorised into Chinese, Western, Asian and Dessert:

Chinese
Western
Asian
Dessert

I have chosen 3 "Picks of the Month" as follows:

Simple and Nice Pick
Simple recipe with easy steps and little preparation
Grilled Salmon 

"Achievement of the Month" Pick
My greatest challenge with many trials and errors and it is still not my 100%!
My first grill recipe and to-date, it is still frequently seen on my dining table

Leave a comment to tell me what's your pick then? =)

1 comments:

Shan's Recipes

Thanks Vincent for the invite! I am so glad and have added my blog to Petitchef =)

Post a Comment