About Me

I love to cook and more importantly, I like to improve the way I cook certain dishes. As such, this blog is borne out of a desire for a simple and organized way to manage the different variations of the dish that I tried. I will be posting recipes, pictures and comments on what works for me and what don’t. Hopefully, you will enjoy your time here, and do remember to give your feedback! Cooking is a constant evolution, a process and definitely not an end result!

Pick of November 2011

by | |
Sorry that I am one day late for the monthly pick as November just fly pass too fast without me realising. I guess one of the reasons is because I am away to Bali for 6 days.

Here is the list of recipes that I have posted for the month of November. And since the list is not too long, I will just choose one pick for this month.


  • Dried Oyster, Scallops and Chicken Porridge (Conge...




  • Grilled Asparagus in Bacon Rolls




  • Stir-fry Sambal Chilli Minced Meat with Onions and...




  • Chinese Wongbok (China Cabbage, Bai Cai) Soup




  • Stir-fry Broccoli and Scallops with Garlic




  • Deep Fry Breaded Prawns (Using Ritz Crackers)




  • Stir-fry Chicken and Tomatoes with Oyster Sauce



  • Pick of November

    Stir-fry Broccoli and Scallops

    The reason why I have decided on this dish as it is not uncommon to a lot as it is often seen on different kind of occasions. And importantly is that we should have sufficient amount of vegetable daily and broccoli is one of the vegetable that I highly recommended due to it's high nutrients value.

    I hope you will like my choice too! =)

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment