About Me

I love to cook and more importantly, I like to improve the way I cook certain dishes. As such, this blog is borne out of a desire for a simple and organized way to manage the different variations of the dish that I tried. I will be posting recipes, pictures and comments on what works for me and what don’t. Hopefully, you will enjoy your time here, and do remember to give your feedback! Cooking is a constant evolution, a process and definitely not an end result!

Bali Trip's Experiences

by | |
If you are one of my facebook fans, you will know that last month, I have been to Bali and have promise to post my trips experiences. But as this blog is meant for recipes, hence, I have set up another blog for this purpose - shantrips.blogspot.com

At my travel blog, I have included trips to Kuta, Poppies Lanes, Legion's street, Ubud, Jimbaran Bay, etc. Not forgetting the restaurants, food and shopping experiences that I had tried in Bali too. Please go to Bali Trips if you want to know more! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment