About Me

I love to cook and more importantly, I like to improve the way I cook certain dishes. As such, this blog is borne out of a desire for a simple and organized way to manage the different variations of the dish that I tried. I will be posting recipes, pictures and comments on what works for me and what don’t. Hopefully, you will enjoy your time here, and do remember to give your feedback! Cooking is a constant evolution, a process and definitely not an end result!

Baked Salmon with Garlic and Parsley

by | |
Baked Salmon with Garlic and Parsley
I have shared a Salmon Recipe before, this time round, instead of Grilling, I baked it instead with Garlic and a longer marinating time. Enjoy!

Ingredients
  1. 1 Salmon Fillet
  2. 1 tablespoon of Garlic
  3. 4 tablespoon of Olive Oil
  4. 2 teaspoon of Fresh or Dried Parsley (eg. Brand Masterfood)
  5. 1 teaspoon of Course Black Pepper
  6. 1/2 teaspoon of Salt
  7. 1/3 Lemon (Squeeze into Juice, do not throw away the skin)
Preparation
  1. Mixed Ingredients No. 2 to 7 (with the lemon skin) and use it to marinade the salmon for approx 2 hours in a fridge
Steps
  1. Place Salmon with all the marinade on baking tray, adding the Lemon Skin on the Salmon. Cover Salmon with a Aluminium Foil.
  2. Put Salmon into Pre-heat Oven, 220 Degree Celsius for approx 15 minutes.
  3. After 10 minutes, check if Salmon is cooked and adjust the timing if required to.
Serve while Hot!

Good as a Main Course with a side dish or go with Rice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment