About Me

I love to cook and more importantly, I like to improve the way I cook certain dishes. As such, this blog is borne out of a desire for a simple and organized way to manage the different variations of the dish that I tried. I will be posting recipes, pictures and comments on what works for me and what don’t. Hopefully, you will enjoy your time here, and do remember to give your feedback! Cooking is a constant evolution, a process and definitely not an end result!

Pick of December 2011

by | |
Time fly pass so fast and we are in a new year ahead, 2012, and Shan's Recipes is officially 5 month old! =) I am glad that I managed to sustain this blog by regularly posting recipes that I have experimented. 2012 will be a new year of challenges for me, and I forsee that I will not be able to post as regularly as before. But I will still try my best to upkeep as much as possible. Thanks to all who are continuously supporting my interest in cooking!

This post is to pick my recommendation for the month of December.  

Below is the list of recipes I have contributed for December:


  • Baked Salmon with Garlic and Parsley




  • Cereal Prawns (Simplifed Version)




  • Stir-fry Baby Kailan with Garlic (Qing Cao)




  • Grilled Portobello Mushroom with Garlic, Butter an...




  • Stir-fry Sesame Oil Chicken with Ginger and Garlic...




  • Braised Ee Fu Mian Noodle with Chinese Mushrooms (...




  • My recommendation is.... Braised Ee Fu Mian with Chinese Mushroom! Simply love this dish. I hope you will like it too! =)


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment