About Me

I love to cook and more importantly, I like to improve the way I cook certain dishes. As such, this blog is borne out of a desire for a simple and organized way to manage the different variations of the dish that I tried. I will be posting recipes, pictures and comments on what works for me and what don’t. Hopefully, you will enjoy your time here, and do remember to give your feedback! Cooking is a constant evolution, a process and definitely not an end result!

Grilled Swiss Brown Mushroom with Onions and Cheese

by | |
Grilled Swiss Brown Mushroom with Onions and Cheese
Is this a pizza? - The 1st question that my boyfriend asked when he reached home. Yes, indeed, this looks like a pizza. It comprises of Onions, Mushrooms and Cheese, but without the pizza base. =) For mushroom and pizza lovers... I think you will like it. =P

This is good to be serve as a side in a casual intimate event.

Ingredients
  1. 10 Swiss Brown Mushrooms (Sliced thinly)
  2. 1 Big Yellow Onion (Sliced thinly)
  3. 3 1/2 tablespoon of Mozzarella Cheese
  4. 1/2 teaspoon of Salts
  5. 1/2 teaspoon of Course Black Pepper
  6. 1/2 teaspoon of Italian Herbs (eg. Brand Masterfood)
  7. Olive Oil
Steps
  1. Grease Olive Oil on Baking tray or Aluminium Foils
  2. Spread Onion in a thin layer on tray
  3. Spread Mushroom in a thin layer above the Onions
  4. Sprinkle Salt and Pepper
  5. Spread Cheese on Mushroom
  6. Sprinkle Italian Herbs
Put it in a preheat Oven (220 Degree Celius, approx 12 minutes)
After 10 minutes, check if mushroom is cooked and adjust the timing accordingly.

Serve while Hot!

Good to go with a Main Course as a Side dish.

2 comments:

AyeshaF

I love mushrooms with every meal. This recipe looks so delicious, I must give it a try.

Shan's Recipes

Hi AyeshaF,
Yeah, I love mushroom too. I have a few recipes on mushrooms, but this is definately the simplest as there is no need to touch on the stove! =) Do give it a try and let me know your feedback.

Post a Comment