About Me

I love to cook and more importantly, I like to improve the way I cook certain dishes. As such, this blog is borne out of a desire for a simple and organized way to manage the different variations of the dish that I tried. I will be posting recipes, pictures and comments on what works for me and what don’t. Hopefully, you will enjoy your time here, and do remember to give your feedback! Cooking is a constant evolution, a process and definitely not an end result!

Shan's Recipes is now part of Foodie Blogroll!

by | |



I have always wanted to Shan's Recipes to gain more exposure, sharing my recipes to a wide range of readers and to join in food community is one of the means.

As there are different requirements for a blog to join in food community and Shan's Recipes is still a young blog, I am not quite hopeful that it will be accepted. Hence, when my application to be part of Foodie Blogroll is approved, I am so delighted!

Looking forward for Shan's Recipes to be listed on Foodie Blogroll and hopefully, one day, it will be on the featured blog of the week!

1 comments:

Inspired by eRecipeCards

Great job on posting so frequently (I am a daily poster as well!)... Please consider joining us, all your items look perfect...


Greetings. This is my first time on your blog, but you have a terrific one. I am always on the look out for new blogs, new ideas. I especially appreciate all the details you d0. Great photos makes it seem like anyone can replicate the recipe!

I am asking, would you please consider posting a few of your favorite recipes on erecipecards.com
http://erecipecards.com/

It is a tool for bloggers to see and to be seen. Your posts would fit in perfectly.

in addition, all photos, recipe titles as well as your blog name would link directly back to your blog. Thus giving you new attention and potentially new readers.

Or, if you just want to take a look at a lot of fellow food bloggers all in one place. A great learning experience to get ideas about how to establish your own blogging voice!


Please take a look. If you have any ideas or questions, please do not hesitate to write

Dave
http://erecipecards.com/
Contact@eRecipeCards.com

Post a Comment