About Me

I love to cook and more importantly, I like to improve the way I cook certain dishes. As such, this blog is borne out of a desire for a simple and organized way to manage the different variations of the dish that I tried. I will be posting recipes, pictures and comments on what works for me and what don’t. Hopefully, you will enjoy your time here, and do remember to give your feedback! Cooking is a constant evolution, a process and definitely not an end result!

Baked Oysters with Cheese, Herbs and White Wine

by | |

Oyster with Cheese, Herbs and White Wine

Oysters are not cheap when you dine in a restaurant, regardless they are fresh or baked or carpeted in a steak. Since I have not experimented with recipes that include oysters as ingredients before, I decided to give it a try. I can say that my first try taste not bad at all! =)

Ingredients
  1. 8 Frozen Oysters (Dethawed)
  2. Shredded Mozzarella Cheese or Parmesan Cheese
  3. Mixed Herbs or Dried Parsley will do
  4. 2 teaspoons of White Wine
Steps
  1. Drip 2 teaspoons of White Wine evenly onto 8 Oysters
  2. Add Cheese and Sprinkle Mixed Herbs or Dried Parsley on Oyster
  3. Put Oyster into preheat Oven at 200 Degree Celsius approx 10 minutes
Serve while Hot!

Good to serve as Side, Party Finger food, or go with Steak and White Wine.

Tips and Comments:
  • This recipe is so easy to cook with minimum preparation.
  • As those oysters that I have purchased does not come with shells, hence I use Aluminium foils to make into shells lookalike to keep the ingredients in placed on the oyster. If this is too troublesome, you can use paper cups meant for cupcake or muffin baking tray.
  • Add some bacon bits if cheese alone is not too interesting for you.
  • Instead of White Wine, you can add some Sherry or Lemon Juice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment