About Me

I love to cook and more importantly, I like to improve the way I cook certain dishes. As such, this blog is borne out of a desire for a simple and organized way to manage the different variations of the dish that I tried. I will be posting recipes, pictures and comments on what works for me and what don’t. Hopefully, you will enjoy your time here, and do remember to give your feedback! Cooking is a constant evolution, a process and definitely not an end result!

Deep Fry Bite Size Pork (Using Ritz Crackers)

by | |
Deep Fry Bite Size Breaded Pork (Using Ritz Crackers)
Previously, I have shared Breaded Prawns Recipes, this time round, I am using Pork. I have cut the pork into small slices and coating it with crushed Ritz Crackers, and it tastes good as every small piece is crispy and it is so easy to eat like it is a snacks. 

This dish can be a very good party finger food! 

Ingredients
  1. Pork cut into small slices
  2. 1 egg (beaten)
  3. 50g of Ritz Crackers (crushed it into very fine bits and it will work like bread crumbs)
  4. Cooking Oil
Preparation
  1. Dry Pork using paper towels
  2. Drip Pork into egg and coat it with crushed Ritz Cracker
Steps
  1. Add Oil into hot pan
  2. When Oil is hot, add pork one at a time so that the oil temperature will not reduce suddenly
  3. When one side of the pork turn golden brown, turn to another side
Serve while Hot to ensure the crispiness!

Good to serve as a Side of a Main Course or as a Party Finger food.

Tips and Comments:
  • Only add pork into hot pan when oil is hot, or the result of the pork will be very oily.
  • Oil has to remain hot throughout the deep frying process if not, similarly, the result of the pork will be very oily.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment