About Me

I love to cook and more importantly, I like to improve the way I cook certain dishes. As such, this blog is borne out of a desire for a simple and organized way to manage the different variations of the dish that I tried. I will be posting recipes, pictures and comments on what works for me and what don’t. Hopefully, you will enjoy your time here, and do remember to give your feedback! Cooking is a constant evolution, a process and definitely not an end result!

Chinese Pear and Apple with Pork Ribs Soup

by | |
Chinese Pear and Apple with Pork Ribs Soup
I am surprised with the outcome of this recipe. It is very delicious and sweet, and there is no need to add any salts or soya sauce to increase the flavor.

Great for sweet tooth! =)

Ingredients (Serve 4 pax)
  1. 6 pieces of Pork Ribs
  2. 2 Pears (Cut into big chunks and deseed)
  3. 2 Apples (Cut into big chunks and deseed)
  4. 2 Dried Honey Dates (Washed)
Steps
  1. Boil Pork Ribs for a few minutes and drain it
  2. Add Pork Ribs and all ingredients into a pot with approx 5 Cups of water
  3. Boils it for 30 minutes and turn to slow heat for at least another 45 to 60 minutes.
And you are good to serve!

Good to go with Rice and two to three Chinese Dishes.

2 comments:

Carole

Great post. I was wondering if you would like to put up a link to this apple recipe in my Food on Friday Series.

I've stumbled this as well.

Carole

thanks for linking up to Food on Friday.

Post a Comment