Ingredients (Serve 4 pax)
- 1 Chicken Bone/ 6 pieces of Pork Ribs
- Fresh Huai San (Peeled and Cut into big chunks)
- 1 Carrot (Cut into big chunks)
- 5 Pieces of Yu Zhu (Washed)
- 1 Tablespoons of Gou Qi Zi (Washed)
- 5 Red Dates (Washed)
- Boil Chicken Bone or Pork Ribs for a few minutes and drain it
- Put Chicken Bone or Pork Ribs into approx 6 Cups of water and Boiled it
- Add Huai San, Carrot, Yu Zhu, Red Dates
- Boils it for 30 minutes and turn to slow heat for at least another 45 to 60 minutes.
- Lastly add Gou Qi Zi and boil for another approx 10 minutes
- Add Salts or Light Soya Sauce to taste.
Good to go with Rice and two chinese dishes.