About Me

I love to cook and more importantly, I like to improve the way I cook certain dishes. As such, this blog is borne out of a desire for a simple and organized way to manage the different variations of the dish that I tried. I will be posting recipes, pictures and comments on what works for me and what don’t. Hopefully, you will enjoy your time here, and do remember to give your feedback! Cooking is a constant evolution, a process and definitely not an end result!

[Guest Post] Spinach Stuffed Breakfast Tomatoes by Jedha D

by | |

Many people stick to the breads and cereals for breakfast but not me. I LOVE getting creative in the kitchen and making breakfast recipes that are a bit out of the ordinary is one of my specialties. Of course, the one requirement is that they have to be yummy!

So today I’m going to share the recipe to my delicious stuffed breakfast tomatoes. Although they take a while in the oven, you can prepare them very quickly. So what I do is whip them up, throw them in the oven, then finish doing all my morning things. By the time they are ready, I’m ready. So they’re actually an easy treat!

I hope you enjoy them.

Spinach Stuffed Tomatoes

Serves 2
Approx. 40 minutes prep/cook time
Ingredients
  • 6 tomatoes
  • 6 eggs
  • Approx. 2 cups baby spinach
  • Sea salt
Cooking Method
1. Preheat oven to 390°F (200°C)
2. Cut the tops off the tomatoes and using a dessert spoon scoop out the insides into a bowl. Don’t throw this way but use it in another recipe, soup or stir-fry
3. Place the tomatoes in a greased ceramic baking dish
4. Fill the tomatoes about 3/4 full of baby spinach. Don’t pack it down too much or the egg will spill over the edges. Instead you want it to seep in and through
5. Sprinkle some sea salt over the spinach
6. Crack one egg into each tomato
7. Bake for 20-30 minutes or until eggs are set
8. Serve and enjoy!
Note: Sprinkle with pepper if you choose

This article/recipe was written byJedha D. Jedha is a weight loss and wellness coach who is passionate about helping people get off the merry go round and change their life from the inside out. If you need help with achieving better weight loss results and a lifestyle you love, please visit her website.

0 comments:

Post a Comment