About Me

I love to cook and more importantly, I like to improve the way I cook certain dishes. As such, this blog is borne out of a desire for a simple and organized way to manage the different variations of the dish that I tried. I will be posting recipes, pictures and comments on what works for me and what don’t. Hopefully, you will enjoy your time here, and do remember to give your feedback! Cooking is a constant evolution, a process and definitely not an end result!

Picks of September 2011

by | |
While I was writing this post, Pick of September 2011, I went through my September posts and realised that I have only written 10 posts this month - one recipe every three days, is it sufficient? Last month I have 26 posts, it meant I have been posting almost everyday! =)

Actually the reason why I have not been posting so often as I am worried that one day, I will be lack of recipe to post up. =( Hence, I need to spread out my post, 3 posts per week. I hope this is still a reasonable frequency.

Below is the list of recipes that I have posted for September categorised into Chinese and Western styles:

Chinese
Western
I have chosen 2 Picks for this month; One each for Chinese and Western Styles:

Pick for Chinese Dish

Pick for Western Dish

I hope that you will like the two picks for this month. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment