About Me

I love to cook and more importantly, I like to improve the way I cook certain dishes. As such, this blog is borne out of a desire for a simple and organized way to manage the different variations of the dish that I tried. I will be posting recipes, pictures and comments on what works for me and what don’t. Hopefully, you will enjoy your time here, and do remember to give your feedback! Cooking is a constant evolution, a process and definitely not an end result!

Shan's Recipes Published on eRecipecards

by | |


I have submitted my Aglio Olio Linguine with Prawns recipe to eRecipecards.

This is a website for food blogger to post their recipes and sharing it with other food bloggers and recipes looker.

Great to be invited by Dave from eRecipecards to post some of my favorite recipes!

P.S. Dave, Thanks for your encouragement and liking my FB page! =)
You have done a good job too! I will be posting more recipes there. =)

2 comments:

Inspired by eRecipeCards

Love to see you posting as many as you like... I have your individual recipe page set up...

http://erecipecards.com/account/userrecipes.php?id=507

That page can be very useful to you to help define yourself as a blogger all on one page. Imagine what it would look like with your top 10 main courses, side dishes, desserts and more!

Thanks for the shout out!

Post a Comment