About Me

I love to cook and more importantly, I like to improve the way I cook certain dishes. As such, this blog is borne out of a desire for a simple and organized way to manage the different variations of the dish that I tried. I will be posting recipes, pictures and comments on what works for me and what don’t. Hopefully, you will enjoy your time here, and do remember to give your feedback! Cooking is a constant evolution, a process and definitely not an end result!

Stir-fry Chicken and Shitake Mushroom with Oyster Sauce

by | |


I attended my new company team bonding. It is a bbq session. As usual, there are some leftover food, and I took back an unopened packet of Shitake Mushroom.

My boyfriend use the Shitake Mushroom and cooked it with Chicken and Oyster Sauce. This is a common stir-fry dish that goes very well with rice.

Ingredients
  1. 1/4 Chicken (Cut into small pieces)
  2. 4 Shitake Mushroom (Cut into slices)
  3. 1 teaspoon of Chopped Garlic
  4. 2 teaspoon of Light Soya Sauce
  5. 1 tablespoon of Oyster Sauce
  6. 1/4 teaspoon of Sugar
  7. Fine Light Pepper
  8. 1 tablespoon of Cooking Oil
  9. 3 tablespoon of Water
Preparations
  1. Marinate Chicken with 2 teaspoon of Light Soya Sauce and dash of Pepper for 15 minutes
Steps
  1. Add Cooking Oil into hot pan
  2. Add Garlic and stir-fry until fragrant (before garlic turns brown)
  3. Add Chicken and stir-fry to mix well for approx 3 minutes
  4. Add Mushroom and stir-fry to mix well
  5. Add Oyster Sauce and stir-fry to mix well
  6. Add Sugar and Water and stir-fry to mix well
  7. Simmer with low heat until chicken and mushroom are cooked
Serve while Hot!

Good to go with Rice and a few Chinese Dishes with a bowl of Chinese Soup.



0 comments:

Post a Comment