About Me

I love to cook and more importantly, I like to improve the way I cook certain dishes. As such, this blog is borne out of a desire for a simple and organized way to manage the different variations of the dish that I tried. I will be posting recipes, pictures and comments on what works for me and what don’t. Hopefully, you will enjoy your time here, and do remember to give your feedback! Cooking is a constant evolution, a process and definitely not an end result!

Chinese Clear Vegetable and Beancurd (Tofu) Soup

by | |
Chinese Clear Vegetable and Beancurd (Tofu) Soup
Sharing a simple, healthy vegetable soup!

Ingredients (Serve 3 to 4 pax)
  1. 1 packet of White, Soft Beancurds (Tofu eg. Brand Unicurd) (Slices into 8 to 10 pieces)
  2. Half Carrot (Cut into thin slices)
  3. 1 Tomatoes (Cut into slices)
  4. 10 leaves of Lettuces (Cut into 2 to 3 parts per leaves)
  5. 3 stalks of Spring Onions (Cut into 0.5cm, separate the white and green parts)
  6. 8 Button Mushroom (Cut into 3 to 4 slices per mushroom)
  7. 4 cups of Water
  8. 1 tablespoon of Cooking Oil
  9. 1.5 tablespoon of Sesame Oil
  10. Salts
  11. White Fine Pepper
Steps
  1. Add oil into hot pan/pot (use a pan/pot that can hold all the ingredients)
  2. Add the white part of Spring Onion and stir-fry for approx 1 minutes
  3. Add Water and bring it to boil
  4. Add Beancurds, Carrots and bring it to boil for approx 10 minutes
  5. Add Tomatoes, Mushroom and bring it to boil for approx 5 minutes
  6. Add Lettuces and boil for approx 2 minutes
  7. Add Sesame Oil, Green parts of Spring Oil and sprinkle Pepper and Salts to taste
And you are good to serve!

Good to go with Rice and two to three Chinese Dishes.

2 comments:

mariyamkhan

Good day! This is kind of off topic but I need some guidance from an established blog. Is it hard to set up your own blog? I’m not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I’m thinking about creating my own but I’m not sure where to start. Do you have any ideas or suggestions? Many thanks navigate here

Robert Duk

Nice to read your article! I am looking forward to sharing your adventures and experiences. Grandma Remedy

Post a Comment