About Me

I love to cook and more importantly, I like to improve the way I cook certain dishes. As such, this blog is borne out of a desire for a simple and organized way to manage the different variations of the dish that I tried. I will be posting recipes, pictures and comments on what works for me and what don’t. Hopefully, you will enjoy your time here, and do remember to give your feedback! Cooking is a constant evolution, a process and definitely not an end result!

Baked Scallops with Cheeze, Bacon and Parsley

by | |


I bought a packet of the premium scallops with shells at SGD$8.90 per packet (7 big shells). As I am unsure how fresh is the scallops, I use a safer method to cook it. I baked them with some mozzarella cheeze and back bacon that I can find in my fridge. It is a very simple recipe, but yet, it tastes very decent and I have to say that seafood in shells definately look better in picture!

Ingredients
  1. 3 Big Scallops (Thaw and Washed and dry it with paper towels)
  2. Mozzarella Cheese
  3. Bacon Bits
  4. Parsleys (eg. Brand Masterfood)
Steps
  1. Spread Mozzarella Cheese on Scallops
  2. Sprinkle Bacon Bits and Parsleys
Place Scallops on a baking tray or aluminium foils and put it into a preheat oven at 220 degree celius at approx 15 to 20 minutes.
At 12 minutes, check if Scallops is cooked and adjust the timing accordingly. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment