About Me

I love to cook and more importantly, I like to improve the way I cook certain dishes. As such, this blog is borne out of a desire for a simple and organized way to manage the different variations of the dish that I tried. I will be posting recipes, pictures and comments on what works for me and what don’t. Hopefully, you will enjoy your time here, and do remember to give your feedback! Cooking is a constant evolution, a process and definitely not an end result!

Peach in Choya (Cocktails Desserts) in 5 minutes

by | |
Peach in Choya (Cocktails Desserts)

I started Shan's recipes 9 months ago, but I have only published one dessert recipe (without photo). In the subconscious mind of mine, desserts have to be cake. And as I do not have a mixer, baking cake and puffs are almost impossible.

Recently, when I was shopping at Spotlights, there was a 30% storewide discount. I saw these beautiful dessert cups that cost only $12 (for 4 pcs) after discount. I hesitated for some moment, deciding if I should buy or not. As the price is too irresistible, I bought it, giving myself no excuse not to try some desserts recipes.

While I was drinking Choya a few days back, a flash of thoughts tell me that Choya will go quite well with Peach. If you will want to know, how does it taste like, try the recipe now. It is so easy with just a 5 minutes steps.

Ingredients (for one cup)
  1. Fresh or Can Peach (4 slices in each cup)
  2. 2 tablespoon of Choya
  3. 1 tablespoon of Water
Steps
  1. Place peach into cup
  2. Mixed Choya with Water and add into cup
  3. Chill it overnight
Serve while Chilled!

Go to be served in an intimate event, a party, or simply as a desserts after a romantic dinner!

0 comments:

Post a Comment