About Me

I love to cook and more importantly, I like to improve the way I cook certain dishes. As such, this blog is borne out of a desire for a simple and organized way to manage the different variations of the dish that I tried. I will be posting recipes, pictures and comments on what works for me and what don’t. Hopefully, you will enjoy your time here, and do remember to give your feedback! Cooking is a constant evolution, a process and definitely not an end result!

Chinese Yacon with Red Dates Soup

by | |
Chinese Yacon with Red Dates Soup

Ingredients
  1. 6 pieces of Pork Ribs
  2. 1 medium Yacon (Peeled and Cut into big chunks)
  3. 6 cups of Water
  4. 8 to 10 big Red Dates (Washed)
Steps
  1. Boil Pork Ribs for a few minutes and drain it
  2. Put Pork Ribs into pot filled with approx 4 cups of water
  3. Add all Ingredients into pot
  4. Boil it for 30 to 45 minutes with medium heat and boil with low heat for another 40 mins
Good to go with Rice and 2 to 3 more Chinese dishes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment