About Me

I love to cook and more importantly, I like to improve the way I cook certain dishes. As such, this blog is borne out of a desire for a simple and organized way to manage the different variations of the dish that I tried. I will be posting recipes, pictures and comments on what works for me and what don’t. Hopefully, you will enjoy your time here, and do remember to give your feedback! Cooking is a constant evolution, a process and definitely not an end result!

Chinese Watercrest (Xi Yang Cai) Soup

by | |
Chinese Watercrest (Xi Yang Cai) Soup

Sharing a cooling soup that is really good for your body if you are feeling heaty.

Ingredients (Serve 3 to 4 pax)
  1. 6 pieces of Pork Ribs
  2. Watercrest (Xi Yang Cai)
Steps
  1. Boil Pork Ribs with 2 cups of water for a few minutes and drain it
  2. Add Pork Ribs and Watercrest into a pot with approx 4 Cups of water
  3. Boils it for 30 minutes and turn to slow heat for at least another 15 minutes.
And you are good to serve!

Good to go with Rice and two to three Chinese Dishes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment