About Me

I love to cook and more importantly, I like to improve the way I cook certain dishes. As such, this blog is borne out of a desire for a simple and organized way to manage the different variations of the dish that I tried. I will be posting recipes, pictures and comments on what works for me and what don’t. Hopefully, you will enjoy your time here, and do remember to give your feedback! Cooking is a constant evolution, a process and definitely not an end result!

Pan-fry Coke Pork Ribs

by | |
Pan-fry Coke Pork Ribs
It had been long since I have plenty of time to think and prepare for a good dinner. Having pork ribs in my fridge, but without any ingredients to cook a bowl of soup, I decided that I should try something new today.

Coke is an essential item in my house, hence, having a can of coke is easy. With coke and all others ingredients ready in my kitchen, I tried to cook Pan-fry Coke Pork Ribs.

This is my first try and it really taste delicious! =)

Ingredients
  1. 5 Pieces / 250g Pork Ribs
  2. 1/4 tablespoon of Honey
  3. 1/4 tablespoon of Dark Soya Sauce
  4. 1/4 tablespoon of Sesame Oil
  5. 1/3 Coarse Black Pepper
  6. 1/2 tablespoon of Light Soya Sauce
  7. 1/2 tablespoon of Rice Wine (Hua Diao Jiu)
  8. 1/4 Can of Coke
Preparation
  1. Marinate Ingredients no. 1 to 7 for at least 30 minutes
Steps
  1. Heat up pan
  2. Add Pork Ribs into hot pan
  3. Pan-fry each sides for 1 minute each
  4. Add Marinating sauce from Preparation
  5. Add Coke and stir to mix well
  6. Simmer for 30 minutes until sauce dried up

0 comments:

Post a Comment