About Me

I love to cook and more importantly, I like to improve the way I cook certain dishes. As such, this blog is borne out of a desire for a simple and organized way to manage the different variations of the dish that I tried. I will be posting recipes, pictures and comments on what works for me and what don’t. Hopefully, you will enjoy your time here, and do remember to give your feedback! Cooking is a constant evolution, a process and definitely not an end result!

Stir-fry Prawns in Tomato Sauce

by | |
Stir-fry Prawns in Tomato Sauce
Sometimes, I feel that we are so fortunate to live in this century where pre-made sauce can be conveniently purchased. It makes cooking much more easier. This dish is a very simple stir-fry dish that I believe it will be well liked by ketchup (tomato sauce) lovers and kids.

Ingredients
  1. 12 Tiger Prawns (Deshelled and Deveined)
  2. 1 Big Yellow Onion (Cut into slices)
  3. 1 tablespoon of Garlic
  4. 1 Tomato (Cut into cubes)
  5. 5 tablespoon of Tomato Sauce
  6. 2 tablespoon of Cooking Oil
Steps
  1. Add Cooking Oil in hot pan
  2. Add Onion and fry until fragrant
  3. Add Garlic and fry until fragrant
  4. Add Prawns and fry until 80% cooked
  5. Add Tomato and fry for approx 1 minutes
  6. Add Tomato Sauce and stir to mix well with prawns
Serve while Hot!

Good to go with Rice, a bowl of Chinese Soup and 2 more Chinese Dishes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment