About Me

I love to cook and more importantly, I like to improve the way I cook certain dishes. As such, this blog is borne out of a desire for a simple and organized way to manage the different variations of the dish that I tried. I will be posting recipes, pictures and comments on what works for me and what don’t. Hopefully, you will enjoy your time here, and do remember to give your feedback! Cooking is a constant evolution, a process and definitely not an end result!

Stir-fry / Pan-fry Sliced White Mushroom with Tempura Sauce and Garlic

by | |
Stir-fry Sliced White Mushroom with Tempura Sauce and Garlic

I learned this recipe from an uncle who was promoting Mushroom at Fairprice (a supermarket in Singapore). Everytime when he cooked and provide sampling, you will see crowds gathering around him, asking for recipes. =)

I am one of them, among the crowds on a Saturday afternoon when I am totally lost. I have no idea what's new to cook for the upcoming week to post on Shan's Recipes.
This is something new from the mushroom recipes that I have posted before. And it tastes delicious!

Thanks Uncle for your recipe!

Ingredients
  1. 1 pkt (200 to 250g) of Fresh White Button Mushroom (Sliced)
  2. 3/4 tablespoon of Minced Garlic
  3. 3 tablespoon of Tempura Sauce
  4. Coarse Black Pepper
  5. 1 tablespoon of Cooking Oil
Steps
  1. Add Cooking Oil in hot pan
  2. Add Garlic and stir-fry/ pan-fry until fragrant (before it turns brown)
  3. Add Mushroom and stir-fry/ pan-fry for approx 2 to 3 minutes
  4. Add Tempura Sauce and stir to mix well
  5. Sprinkle Black Pepper and stir-fry/ pan-fry until mushroom is cooked.
Serve while Hot!

Good to go with Rice, a few more Chinese Dishes and a bowl of Chinese Soup.

0 comments:

Post a Comment