About Me

I love to cook and more importantly, I like to improve the way I cook certain dishes. As such, this blog is borne out of a desire for a simple and organized way to manage the different variations of the dish that I tried. I will be posting recipes, pictures and comments on what works for me and what don’t. Hopefully, you will enjoy your time here, and do remember to give your feedback! Cooking is a constant evolution, a process and definitely not an end result!

Valentine's Day Recommendation - Pasta Selection

by | |
For many couples, having a candlelight dinner in a nice restaurant with splendid ambience during Valentine's day is definitely a good-to-have. However, it is also during that time of year where having a dinner in a restaurant is much more expensive than normal. As such, for couples with a tight budget or couples who like to try out new things, cooking the dinner yourself is the way forward! =)

I have shortlisted two pasta recipe combinations from my list of recipes that are easy to cook, but yet, suitable for a special Valentine's dinner.

Linguine in Red Pesto Sauce with Grilled Salmon


Aglio Olio Linguine with Bacon and Mushroom and Baked Oysters with Cheese, Herbs and White Wine


Hope you will like these 2 selections, if not, here are some other Pasta and sides recipes for your consideration on this special day. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment